Altitude Sports is a Canadian outdoor e-commerce clothing company that sells and manufactures a wide range of sports outerwear, outdoor equipment and urban wear. I also worked on The Last Hunt and Vallier, both companies are owned by Altitude Sports.
I worked within the marketing team and I was dedicated to the website : I started as a graphic designer and an integrator. Through the years, I became the lead integrator and a UX designer. I helped the website’s transition from Magento to Shopify.
As the lead integrator along with the marketing director, brand director and artistic director, I created templates for several types of content : editorial contents, sale promotions and sponsored banners. I designed the pages according to the needs and made them into templates used the backend. The CMS was a custom React platform. My work can be seen throughout the website : the homepage, the brands’ pages (such as The North Face, Patagonia, Canada Goose, etc.), on the About Us page, the career page and other landing pages. I introduced videos and motion designs onto the website.
I was the lead technical support for the several services used for the e-commerce : Shopify, Searchspring and the custom React CMS.
- I created and updated of the CMS templates for the web pages;
- I found technical solutions for the merchandising team‘s needs;
- I was involved in campaigns launches;
- I wrote the briefs for the IT teams involving Marketing’s demands;
- I helped QA deployments with the IT teams and their product owner;
- I worked on the A/B testings campaigns on Google Optimize;
- I implemented SEO strategies established by the performance director and the SEO consultant;
- I set up the tracking script for Google Analytics and with the Performance Director, we help the team members understand where to find the data.
For Altitude Sports, my tasks and my responsiblities were :
- Technical Lead
- UX Design
- Graphic Design
- Content Integration
- Motion Design